Things I Love Thursday: Less Social Anxiety

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    Well it has been an interesting week so far.  I always need a little recuperation time after working a show and I think I need to get better at recuperating.  Takes too long as I try to do everything while I am supposed to be resting.  Anyone have tips on this?

    In other news it is Thursday again and guess what that means? Things I Love Thursday!  Gratitude.  Here are some of the things I have been loving this week.
  • Experiments gone well.  
  • Seeing that I have made progress on all six on my month's goals and achieved 3 of them.  Whoot! Progress! 
  • Cute short films.  
  • New places to chat with people.  
  • and actually chatting with people.  
  • Yay less social anxiety due to my antidepressants.  
  • Getting friends together for an outing this weekend.  Whoot I am owning it! 
  • Pretty art 
  • A great fun show to sell at.  
  • Friend time.  
  • Feeling mostly good more days than not.  
  • Organizing friend time.  I think there is a theme this week.  Tehe♫ 
  • Selling a thing that I was really proud and excited about making!  

↑This will never get old to me↑



    Well I hope you are doing well this week.  Let me know in the comments.  and if you have tips on actually relaxing, please leave those in the comments too.  

Comments