Things I Love Thursday: Watching Kiki

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    I spent the late afternoon hours watching Kiki's Delivery Service with my baby niece.  She seemed like it.  She also enjoyed feeding the dog popcorn as well as eating it herself.  I love that film.  So magical and with such a great message.
  • Getting my morning meds and morning pages in daily.  
  • Not being too depressed to eat or take my medicine.   
  • Hang out time with friends.  
  • Creating beautiful pieces of art.  
  • Morning Pages
  • Using my Bullet Journal.  
  • Collecting materials for a room box 
  • Finding uses for things that would otherwise be tossed 
  • Feeling like I am finally coming out of the fog.  
  • Looking at Magic Knight Rayearth art.  
  • Thinking of restyling my hair 
  • Flobots
  • Music
  • Things that make me feel reaffirmed in my gender.  
  • Science 
  • Moving furniture to get a fresh feel in my living space.  
  • Fresh bedding 
  • A working washing machine
  • Inspiration 
  • Watching the bonus footage about the location in Kiki's Delivery Service.  
 

 

    I have a show to work this weekend.  I am looking forward to it, but I feel like there is still so much work to do.  What has been making you happy this week?  Are you looking forward to anything?   

Comments