Things I Love Thursday: Sour Apple Dum Dum

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    Well I had a very delightful treat yesterday.  I had gone a month with very little desserts and extra sugar.  At the library yesterday they had a little bucket of dum dums.  So I searched for the "best" flavor.   Sour apple.  It was so good.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  and if I had been having sugar as often as I had even two months ago I don't think it would have been as delicious.  
  • Inspiration 
  • Revelations about self and desires and personal power 
  • Witchy and spiritual You-Tubers 
  • Chatting about astronomy and space jokes.   
  • Coloring
  • Library trips 
  • Good articles 
  • Friend time 
  • Window shopping 
  • Sleep 



Happy Pride Month!!!


    This is a little late today, but alas here it is.  I'd love to hear what has been bringing you joy today and this week.
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments