Things I Love Thursday: All Hallows' Eve

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    Happy Halloween or Samhain! How ever you celebrate today I hope you are well and safe.  Be sure to take care of your pets too.

    I am sad to say that I have spent most of the last week ill and am finally feeling better.  I've even done some long missed baking.  I am hoping to do some more baking today.  Do you have any plans for today?

    As it is Thursday I am here to bring you a list of things I have been loving.  On with the happy things.
  • Getting out of the house
  • The smell of food  
  • Tea
  • Loving kitties
  • Dreaming about loving kitties
  • October and all the spooky, creepy vibes
  • The old 1960's Addams Family 
  • Catching up on Critical Role The next episode is tomorrow. 
  • Excitedly waiting for more Ladybug and Chat Noir. 
  • Getting the supplies to try out the miniature experiment I have been itching to do.  
  • Being able to console a 5 year old.  
  • Paint
  • My small collection of colored pages decorating my wall.  

Instagram: @vickisigh

Instagram: @moonlight.charms

Instagram: @lady.holly

More Christine McConnell. Is anyone surprised. 
 

    That's all for today.  Stay safe. Stay healthy. And don't eat too many sweets. Enjoy the holiday.  
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments