Things I Love Thursday: Finding a Solution

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    It is an amazing feeling when you find a solution to a problem you have been working at.  I have been learning a new skill and it is taking time, but I am learning more and more every time I plug along at it. 

    It has been some time. So here are some things that I have been enjoying.
  • The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance  
  • Steven Universe 
  • October and all the Halloween vibes 
  • Finding a sleep schedule that helps with my depression and my ability to do work
  • Making new things.  
  • Trying new things. 
  • Learning new skills.  
  • Coloring.  I am amassing a small collection of coloring pages that I have sticky tacked to my wall. 
  • Reading.  I finally found a copy of the love story of Cupid & Psyche. After ... 16 years.  Yeah I am going to photo copy it and put it in my scrap book.   
 

    Have you seen The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell on Netflix? I found it absolutely delightful.  And some time ago my best friend told me Christine McConnell had a channel on YouTube.  I subscribed and put videos of hers on my watch later list, but until yesterday I just never managed to get around to it.  I'm sure you have some videos waiting for you like that.  Well I finally watched one and I can not believe I waited this long.  I was in love. Absolutely delightful.  
 

    I hope you are having a wonderful week.  Do you have any fun tidbits to share?  
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments