Things I Love Thursday: Coloring and Baking

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    Once a month I go to color and chat with others.  It is fun.  And yesterday I finished a delightful picture of a witch sitting on a big pumpkin.  Here are some other things I have been enjoying this last week. 
  • The new season of She-Ra and seeing everyone's arcs develop  
  • Learning new recipes and experimenting with others.  I am still trying to figure out how to pull off spritz cookies without dairy.  
  • Experimenting and testing out new polymer clay items.  
  • Talking to friends and getting to hang out.  
  • New books
 

 

    I hope your week is going well. 
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments