Things I Love Thursday: Thanksgiving 2019

A vintage Thanksgiving Greeting card with two turkeys in hats driving down a country road in a red open top car.
Image from The Graphics Fairy

    I found this absolutely delightfully silly clip art of an old greeting card on The Graphics Fairy. They have some fun and interesting art there check them out.  

    But otherwise, Happy Thanksgiving.  Are you looking forward to today? Do you have plans? Are you planning to make or eat some delicious food?  

    I know not everyone has warm loving places to spend this day and my heart goes out to you all.  I hope you know that you are loved and valuable and valid.  It doesn't matter what cruel people say. 

    I myself am not going to spend today with family.  Things just didn't work out that way this year.  This is also my second Thanksgiving with very restrictive food restrictions.  It was kind of stressful last year and I have gotten better at it. But I am still learning how to cook things that I can eat.  I really ought to talk about that here sometime.  I am sort of winging my main course, but I know all the side dishes I am going to make.  I am planning to make some soda bread too. 

    I hope you are doing well and have plenty of food to eat.  Here are some pins and videos I really liked. 





Lilian A. Brennan

Comments