Things I Love Thursday: Having My Cake & Eating It Too

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    So it is official.  As of yesterday, my hair is finally long enough to wrap into a bun.  It took more than a year to get this long.  And it has been years since my hair was long enough for this.  Heck the entire life of this blog.  It took some thought and self work to let my hair grow out this long, but there are some fun things I'll be able to do with it as it gets longer and I have learned how to use sponge rollers to curl it.  But it is Thursday again.  So lets get into this weeks gratitude list.
  • Music
  • Dance
  • Tea
  • Cake (That is dairy free!) I made it myself! 
  • Gingerbread cookies.  
  • Friendship 
  • Amazing gifts! 
  • Meditating
  • Writing
  • World building. Seriously.  Check out Artifexian!
  • Solving problems
  • Surprises.  
  • Getting out of the pits of my depression and feeling like I can finally move forward.  
  • Thinking of all the characters I love that are just the embodiment of love and joy.    
  • Seeing Amanda Palmer with a kitten.  




    I got some amazing gifts from friends this week.  We celebrated my birthday with tea and sugar!  I got the softest blanket in the world and a beautiful tea set.  I also just got Faith Erin Hicks' "Comics Will Break Your Heart."  I was extremely excited to get it! And surprised.  I squeed!  I am looking forward to starting it very soon.

    I have also been watching the new Fruits Basket.  That show was a serious go to for me for good feels and this one is just as good in that regard.  I love Uotani and Hanajima.  They are the sweetest friends.

    So what are you loving lately?  Tell me about it.

Lilian

Comments