Things I Love Thursday: Watercolor

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    Good morning and happy Thursday!! How are you today?   I have recently tried miniature watercolor painting and you know what?  I am hooked.  I want to make more.  I have made several.  Some of them are just watercolor and some have some other paints for a texture effect.  I am so glad I tried this.  I am going to have to study watercolor so I have a stronger understanding of the material and I am not just experimenting.
  • Watercolor painting
  • Howl's Moving Castle 
  • Clean Sheets
  • Meditation
  • Snugly cats
  • Tatter tots
  • Salad
  • Tea
  • Chatting with friends 
  • The Sims 3 
  • Art 
  • Music
  • Getting stuff done 
  • Studying




    Here are some of the things making me smile lately.  How about you?  Seen anything cool lately?
Lilian

Comments