A Delightful Find

    So, I have been meaning to look up more about "Kiki's Delivery service.""  I know "Howl's Moving Castle" is based on a book and I wondered if the same was true of Kiki's.

    It is!!!!
[image description] The Japanese cover of the book "Kiki's Delivery Service" by Eiko Kadono. Red border around a two toned background.  Background is yellow and dark blue.  Yellow bottom half raises up into a dome topped with a yellow bell tower.  A little witch with her broom and cat stand facing each other in the foreground.  The dark blue top half is coated in stars and has a silhouette of the witch and her cat riding on the broom as well as the Japanese title in red.
By Source, Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=8742382

    Not only is it a book.  It is a series!!

    The down side is I am not sure it is all translated into English.  But I can see what languages it is translated into.  Then see if any of those are one I partially know or am planning to learn.  It'd be really cool if I could read it in Esperanto.

    Let's hope my search turns out fruitful.

Tata,
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments