Things I Love Thursday: Moving Castles and Public Domain

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    It's been a few weeks.  Sorry.  Anemia means I sometimes sleep right through a day.  But I still have some delightful things that I'd like to share with you all. 
  • Last Holiday 
  • Howl's Moving Castle. I watched it three times in one month.  It was so fun! 
  • Libraries
  • Math
  • Experimenting and creating art 
  • Letters! 
  • Paint! 
  • Tea
  • Art Walk and outings with fashion friends.  More on that coming soon. Health permitting. 
  • Candles and fire
  • Minecraft
  • The Sims 
  • Finding the books I need online.  Yay for public domain! 
 

 

    Well I hope your week has been magical.  I look forward to hearing if you had anything fun recently.   
Lilian 

Comments