A Miniatures Blog, Fairy Oasis

    I'd like to bring you some news today.  I am starting a new blog.  I'm not replacing this one.  Rather I am starting a second one; specifically for my art business, Fairy Oasis.  I want a place for it that is not on another platform like Facebook or Instagram.  But I also want a place to just talk about art and the creative process. 

    This new blog will be a central place that no one has to log into to see what I have created, when I am putting items up for sale, and where I will be selling in person.  But I also want it to be a place where I can show the glamorous and the messy aspects of creating my art.  Updates on current projects, footage from behind the scenes, as well as the successes and all out failures of experimenting with art. 

    Now if you don't know, Fairy Oasis is my miniatures art.  Fairy gardens, doll houses, and anything I can make with polymer clay.  Especially little figurines.  I've gotten quite good at cats and snails.  And I have figured out how to make the most adorable terracotta turtles. 

    I welcome you to come explore with me. 

Fairy Oasis
[Image Description] The Fairy Oasis logo.  A cream or cosmic latte colored background with a simple art wisteria flower and vine created with repeated shapes.  Light purple petals and green vine and leaves.  Fairy Oasis written in smooth edged letters across the bottom.






Comments