Things I Love Thursday: A Good Ol' Reset Week

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    So Saturday I worked my first show of the year.  I also had a pain flare that Thursday.  So I lost a day of prep and I had about a million things to do.  I made it to the show though and it was a good show.  I even sold my first painting.  I had fun.  This week has been a combination of being a little relaxed and getting tasks done that should have been done some time ago. 

    Partly setting up my new bullet journal.  I am almost done.  I have been painting in it.  That worked out well, because I would alternate with working on a new miniature landscape that I finished yesterday. 


    I am also really proud of my newest Year in Pixels page.  It only goes to June, because that is all the space the journal has.  I already went through with pencil earlier this year and assigned pages and then filled in the Table of Contents. 


    It has been a busy week with my ability to focus not working.  Some of my friends that have ADHD understand the struggle all to well.  But I decided my goal this week was to reset stuff.  My space always tends to get messy and cluttered after several event in a row. 

    That is a bit of how my week is going.  I do have some more fun things to share.  I saw a movie I hadn't seen yet with my housemates on Sunday.  A Knights Tale.  It was fun. 

    I have also been keeping up with Critical Role.  Here is a piece of fan art I saw that would make an amazing coloring page.  Mollymauk!  No spoilers in the pic.  Though the show has been getting really really good and I have to stay quiet because two of my friends that watch are way behind. 

    I have been devouring Cathy Hay videos.  She does amazing sewing, but she has a lot of videos on how to get things done and how to do the projects that intimidate you.  A lot of very useful topics.  She is mostly talking about sewing, but it is almost all applicable to other artistic pursuits.  Here are a couple I loved this week. 






    This last one really did it for me.  I really need to play with this idea more. 

    I also watched Christine McConnell's newest video on making vintage pillows.  I swear watching her stuff always makes me want to create. 



    Now for some pins. ♥



    It has been a good week.  It just has been a bit slow.  How has your week been? 

Lilian A. Brennan

Comments