Things I Love Thursday: Listening to ASMR While Working

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    So yesterday I had a handful of things that got me flustered and stressed.  But I still had work to get done and I managed to find something to help.  I like listening to ASMR before bed.  I tried listening to some of it as background noise while I worked.  It was a very relaxing way to work.  So yay for ASMR while working.
    It has been an interesting week.  Life never seems to throw only one thing at you at a time.  I have been managing to get a good bit of work done and being able to list things I have worked on, done, or finished in a day is very helpful.  I need to find my progress journal to start writing in it or make a new one.

    I am finishing up a project I don't want to talk about just yet.  Almost.  But I am pretty much done with the set up now and finished things, especially bigger things are always good for your mood.

    I have been watching Star Trek Voyager and you know what? Capt. Kathryn Janeway is so metal.  Like she is a bad ass. 

    I also watched Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts.  Amazing! I loved it.  I might watch it again. 





    That's all for now.  How is your week going?

Lilian A. Brennan

Comments