Things I Love Thursday: Onward was Amazing

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    I saw onward last night and it was absolutely amazing! It was funny and adventurous.  I really enjoyed the different characters and how they grew.  It had parts that were very exciting and really good build up to the emotional scenes.  It was a lot of fun to watch.

    I had wanted to see it in theaters.  But the pandemic has shifted around a lot of things.  I am really happy I got to see it.
    I've been playing a lot of the Sims 4.  It's fun.  There are some bits I miss being able to do from the Sims 3 and there are some parts that are better in 4.  Except now there are no firefighters?  Weird.

    I've been trying to get back into a good work flow.  And I am finding my way back to a good one I think. 

    A lot of the groups that I participate in are doing more activities online to help with everyone stuck at home.  As a person who was already fairly housebound this is nice.





    I hope you are doing well and staying safe.  Are there anythings that have made you happy.
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments