A New Challenge for Myself

Vintage, sepia photo of a young girl and a plush toy cat at a typewriter.
Image from The Graphics Fairy

    One of my goals this year is to improve my writing through finished projects.  And I haven't done that.  I have had ideas and intentions.  I have even gotten really far on pieces.  But there are a lot of different things that end up happening.  Sometimes I get lost in the editing or I just wait too long and then the item feels like it is no longer relevant. 

    And it really does not help that the last two and a half months have been extremely stressful. 

    I had an idea though. 

    In the past I have done rather well with challenges.  In particular challenges that are a little over the top.  Challenges like GISH, NaNoWriMo, & the Day Zero Project.  I've not always "won." But the effort and the encouragement and the excitement have helped me to break out, try new things, and build new habits. 

    So at least for the month of May I am going to try to post here on Petticoat Pedaler once a day.  This will get me writing more.  Which always makes me happier. 

    I am also going to try to post to my business, Fairy Oasis, Instagram daily.  This is another area where I am not as confident as I could be. 

    Here's hoping for the best.  Let's see what comes out of this. 

Tata,
Lilian

Comments