A Silly Garden Idea

[Image Description] A photo of a small white bowl with blue decorations.  Bowl contains three avocado seeds and a bay leaf.

    I have an odd idea.  I thing I'd like to try.  It probably won't even work.  But I have played GISH too many time to let that stop me. 

    I have been watching gardening videos lately and I have gotten a lot of good information & advice.  I have also seen some videos on bonsai recently.  As long as I've known about bonsai I have wanted something a little silly.  Like a bonsai apple tree.  Just the idea of a tiny tree with normal sized apples seems amusing to me. 

    But that is not what I am going to attempt.  I am going to try an avocado.  I have a few seeds in the kitchen and I have time to do some experimenting.  So why not. 

    In addition.  I'd like to mix it up a bit.  I saw a video about clump style bonsai and I think that would be pretty. 

    If you're interested here is the video. 



    Have you done anything silly during this quarantine?  Silliness and a serious break from the mundane can be great for lifting the spirits.  If you could use a break from the mundane may I suggest checking out GISH or search the hashtag #GISH on the internet.  Your sure to find some interesting and weird stuff. 

Comments