Astronomy Art Challenge: TRAPPIST-1

    I found this rather interesting.  The SETI Institute released a video on the 29th, Friday, that was geared as an art challenge.  Seth Shostak, a Senior Astronomer, talked about the TRAPPIST-1 system.  He gave great details that would be useful for any creative wanting to play with this system. 



    I am a little tempted myself, however I am working on art for the dwarf planets of our own system. 

    I get so tired of people getting into a big huff about Pluto not being a planet anymore, but acting like the other dwarf planets don't even exist.  I think the dwarf planets are pretty cool.  Some of them are even down right icy.  ;P 

    So I want to learn more about them and make some appreciation art for them.  Because I think they need more love. 

    So if you are an artist or a writer and you want some more info on a planetary system other than our own check out SETI's video. 

Comments