Things I Love Thursday: Cactus Pillows and Pandemics

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    Hi again! I took an unexpected break.  The pandemic has been stressful.  And life decided to throw several things at me at once.  I hope you all are fairing well.  Here are some fun things I am grateful for.  
  • Avatar the Last Air Bender. I've finally gotten around to watching it.  Unfortunately there are no captions.  
  • She-Ra.  
  • Playing Minecraft with my housemate.  
  • Clean bedding.   
  • World building and making progress in a project.  
  • Nerding out.  
  • Playing with math.  
This is where I would normally put some of the pins I had discovered over the week, but it looks like Pinterest has removed the functionality of embedding pins so here are some links. 
♥ Starting with This Pillow!!!  Seriously.   I never knew I wanted this. 
♥ Adorable opossum with life advice
♥ Writer's humor / advice.
♥ Beautiful Critical Role Fan Art of Caduceus Clay.

 

    Things in the world are hard right now and there are a lot of mixed messages out there.

    Be kind.  Be considerate.  Be safe.

    And don't lose hope.



Comments