Things I Love Thursday: Creating Cute Sims

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    I've been playing a lot of The Sims 4 lately.  A couple friends grabbed me the game and a couple of the expansion thingies.  (They have different names)  But it has been fun to play.  And it is fun to create characters and build their little stories.  there has of course been some, "Why are you doing this sim!"  Sims are not the brightest.

    One of the sims I created is a new magic user who is both a plant mom and a cat mom.  I had so much fun building her house.  I went in and cheated the money to build it the way I wanted and give her the skills I thought would make scene.  I made her as a part of creating several new young adult sims for my families adult daughter to possibly interact with.  but I way want to go ahead and play her myself on a different save. 

    It's been fun.  I hope you have some good entertainment to keep your down time busy.  Here are some of the other things I have been enjoying this week.
  • The Willoughbys
  • Art
  • Writing
  • Tea
  • Creating cute sims
  • Creating evil sims
  • Gardening . . . IRL not in The Sims
  • My Bullet Journal Log Pages  
 

 

    I hope you are taking care of yourself.  Feel free to share some of the things that have been making you happy down in the comments.   


Comments