Things I Love Thursday: Health and Days Off

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    Happy Thursday.  I hope everyone is doing as well as they can be.   I am finally getting myself back into the groove of things.  It will be a carefully measured process though.  Health and mental health can be so precarious.  Taking time to look at all the delightful things is helpful though.  So once again I bring you Things I Love Thursday. 
  • The trackers in my bullet journal.  
  • Avatar the Last Air Bender.  
  • Art 
  • Critical Role content.  
  • Tea time. 
  • Meditation
  • Cuddly cat time.  
  • The new Fruits Basket 
  • Finishing the part of a project that held me back for almost 2 years.  
  • The sound of rain falling on leaves.  
  • Quiet time.  
  • Lolita Meetups on Zoom. 
    Forcing myself to take a day off.  That may sound weird but I am actually really bad at taking time off.  Rather I end up working till my brain refuses to do the work anymore and then I end up not being able to work longer than it would be to just take a day off.  So I have been trying to set aside two days a week that I do not work.  It is really nice when I actually do it.  But that is a work in progress.  

 

    That is it for this week.  I'd love to hear what is brightening your days. 

Lilian



Comments