Things I Love Thursday: A Rock at Terminal Velocity and Salmon

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    This week was really up and down.  There were wonderful moments and there were times where my mental health plummeted like a rock at terminal velocity.  As part of my self care here are some things that I enjoyed this week.  
  • Sleep and cozy bed
  • Cats making the cutest sounds ever.  
  • Creating and art
  • Figuring out how to finish a part of a project that has been giving you trouble.  
  • My window still garden
  • Sweet potato plants 
  • My first official fairy garden 
  • A day alone to celebrate Summer Solstice and be loud.  
  • Salmon Cannon (see below)
 

    I hope y'all are all taking good care of yourselves.  times are crazy and I don't foresee them getting better soon.  If we want to make a difference we have to make sure that we take care of ourselves.  Sometimes that means taking the time to think about the good things.  Sometimes that means slowing down enough to make sure you are eating sleeping and taking your meds.  Sometimes that means taking some time to disconnect. 

    Take care of yourself.  Check in on your friends and neighbors.  Make a difference if you can.  


Comments