Things I Love Thursday: Speech to Text

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    I have a new tool or rather an old one that finally works again at my disposal for writing. if you have not previously seen I have dyslexia which is a print disability. As such there are some days when my dyslexia is so bad as to which I'm not capable of reading or writing any meaningful amount. However, with the use of speech to text it makes it much easier for me to communicate and to write. Whether it is a good day or bad day for my dyslexia speech to text comes in quite handy. It means that I use far less energy attempting to write.

    There is some time with this particular computer and set up but speech-to-text wasn't working so it's been a while since I've been able to utilize it. however I've gotten that situation figured out. so what's my first item for the week I'd have to say speech to text.
  • Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts
  • Qinua 
  • Sleep
  • Productive work days 
  • Learning new skills
 

    Have a good week.  Stay safe.  


Comments