Things I Love Thursday: Here Comes the Second Half of 2020

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    Hello everyone.  I got a new bullet journal to fill in for the last five months of the year.  I am hoping that I can feel more productive than the first half of 2020.  It has been a rough year and as things go I am going to be stuck in my home for months to come yet.  But I am sure I can make this work.  And at least I can look on the bright side to help fend off some of the darkness.

    How are you faring? 
  • Playing with watercolor
  • Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog 
  • Minecraft
  • The sims 4 
  • Singing loudly and dancing in the kitchen 
  • Cats and playing with them
  • Math rock.  I didn't know this was a thing and I really dig it.  
  • Prepping my new bullet journal.  
  • Writing more
 

    I hope you are safe and healthy wherever you are.  Wash your hands, keep your distance, and take care of each other.  


Comments