Things I Love Thursday: Creating Again & Taking Breaks

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    Hello everyone and welcome to Thursday! I am feeling much better.  I looked at the calendar and realized I've had two of my pain flares this month.  Which really makes it hard to get stuff done and can really put a dent in confidence.  So here is another wonderful list of stuff that was nice this week.  
  • Music 
  • Rain
  • Garden time
  • My adorable sweet potato plants
  • Watching Critical Role now that they have their social distancing studio.  
  • Seeing the pets take to my niece.  She is so sweet.  
  • Writing more. and getting world building going again.  

 

    I took Wednesday off to rest and just futz around.  It is always important to take time off.  I I have a real problem as a spoonie running myself out of energy and then needing more recovery time than I would if I just actually took breaks.  So that is a thing I am trying to work on.  But yeah, Wednesday was nice.  How is your week going? 

Love,
Lilian


Comments