Things I Love Thursday: Delighted by Experiments for work

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    I have been doing experiments for my miniatures work and it is so exciting and fun.  It feels productive and so fulfilling.  The excitement when I have a new idea and just burst into action to get the tools and materials to try it out.  And there is this lovely feeling when I sit looking at the finished work.  
  • The Last Unicorn (movie) 
  • Mirror, Mirror 
  • She-Ra
  • Cottagecore and other related aesthetics. 
  • The CosmoQuest community 
  • Being able to perceive the color of objects in the sky.  
  • Trying new things with clay and miniatures.  
  • Vegan chicken nuggets.  They are tasty. 
  • My new bullet journal and some of it's messy, but lovely spreads.  
 

    I hope you all are doing well.  My week is productive so far.  A little bumpy, but productive.  I even took some time to play the Sims 4 for a few hours today.  that was a good break.  What is brightening your week up?   


Comments