Things I Love Thursday: A Good Break Does You Good

 

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    Howdy there. I hope you are all doing well.  It is now autumn, officially.  What are your favorite things about autumn. One of mine is the weather. Here in Texas it is still warm but there is a cool breeze. And you will get these days that are just perfect for bike riding.  I miss that.  Though neither my disability or the state of 2020 can stop me from enjoying the foods of autumn that I can make myself.  

    Here are some other things I am enjoying. 
  • All of the cottagecore content
  • Finding other miniature artists to talk to and follow online. 
  • Music
  • Earl Grey tea
  • Rice bags for heat therapy
  • Getting a lot done. 
  • Taking time off
  • World building 
  • Learning to use Inkscape 
  • Practicing math while doing art. Seriously put two things I really love together. 
  • Feeling better. 
  • Finding work systems that work for me.  
  • Breakthroughs 
  • Trying new recipes or tweaking the flavors of old ones.  
  • This musical bit on name changes my friend sent me. 
 

 

    I hope you are all healthy, safe, and happy. 2020 has been long.  But don't let it destroy your mental health.  Take as best care of your self as you can.  

Lilian 

Comments

Post a Comment