Things I Love Thursday: Loss and Hope

  

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    This week one of the online communities I belong to lost one of its members.  We were all saddened by this loss, but we had each other to lean on. I am grateful for such wholesome and friendly communities. The individual we lost was so friendly, though I didn't get to know them well I always recognized them in the chat.  The loss has left me with a reminder that we have a limited & indeterminable amount of time and I want to make the most of mine. 
   
  A Gratitude List
  • Great online communities
  • Fellow nerds
  • Fun experiments
  • Art
  • Music
  • Copious amounts of tea
  • Succeeding at meaningful goals and finishing difficult parts of projects. 
  • New seasons of shows I like coming out just in time for my pain flares. 
  • Painting
  • Autumn 
  • Weird dreams 
 

 

    I hope you are all well. This year just keeps getting rougher as we go on. Here's raising a cup of tea to an enjoyable Zoom Halloween. 

Lilian 

Comments