Things I Love Thursday: Minecraft & Social Needs

  

[Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    I recently joined a private Minecraft server with a community I am a part of. It has been great. I love being able to play with other people. I have done a lot of fishing on the server and I even spent a good bit of time with another player shooting monsters with bow and arrows through the night. Also the combination of Discord voice chat and Minecraft is a delightful combination. It has also rather helped me with taking care of my social needs. Which were not being tended very well before the pandemic and so during the pandemic they were getting so bad it was making me far less functional. But in this last week I have felt pretty good on that front.  Are you getting enough socialization? 
  • Leaves
  • The Addams Family
  • Minecraft with friends
  • Play time and days off 
  • Carmen Carmen Sandiego (I've seen two of the newest episodes)
  • Finding a work grove even if it's not perfect. 
  • Making art 
 

 

    I hope you are all doing well.  What are a few things you enjoyed this week. 
Lilian 

Comments

  1. Minecraft is such a fun game! This week I am loving the games Conan Exiles and Animal Crossing New Horizons, the chillier weather, bullet journaling and trying to achieve some planning and "doing" with a new app I found called Fabulous. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Conan Exiles sounds interesting. I remember watching the old Conan movie when I was younger. Bullet journaling is great. Do you like lined pages, dots, or blank pages? Fabulous is a good app I tried it years ago.

      Delete

Post a Comment