Things I Love Thursday: Happy Thursday

    [Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.


    Well hello there. And Happy Thursday. I hope you are doing well? 
  • The infinite shenanigans of Critical Role
  • Using Discord to talk to the people you are playing Minecraft with. 
  • Black Lightning 
  • Cat cuddles 
  • Writing
 

 

    This month is NaNoWriMo and I am working to find a balance between the different avenues of writing I do, creating & selling art, and keeping the house in order. I'm just taking it one step at a time and it is good to take a break and take care of yourself. Are you taking care of yourself?  
Lilian 

Comments

  1. Cuddling with the kitties. <3 I love those mushroom cookies! I'm definitely not taking as good of care of myself as I could, so I need to work on that. I'm trying, though! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking care of ourselves is a daily choice so it can get hard. Good luck.

      Delete

Post a Comment