Things I Love Thursday: Internet Appreciation

  [Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.


    Hello everyone. It's Thursday again. My NaNoWriMo project is going alright. But I am still trying to figure out the balance of writing and other work. A good work work life balance if you will. Yes I meant to put work twice. I have had some good progress so far though and in writing I am so excited about the next scene I have to write. 

    Well then lets jump into the gratitude list of this week. 
  • Spiced Pecan Cookies 
  • Popcorn 
  • Miniature experiments, though not so much the hot glue on my fingers. lol 
  • Meditation 
  • The Sims 4 
  • The adorable gaming ideas in Witch+Craft D&D 5e Supplemental 
  • Finding great Dremel instructions 
  • ScarfingScarves's salty coverage of lolita fashion news 
  • Getting into the flow state of writing 
  • Fun Sims 4 mods from Kawaii Stacie 
  • Finding new music 
  • Seeing my friends New Horizons islands. 
  • Lady Sloth's new dress, Galaxy Witch 
  • Giant dog breeds. So cute. 💜
  • Irish Breakfast Tea
 

 

    Okay, here is another thing I am grateful for. Being able to chat with friends via social media. Imagine how this pandemic would be or even just being housebound without the internet. And I am well aware that some people don't have the advantage of the internet right now. But just imagine how much more lonely that could be. I just really appreciate being able to talk to people. 

    Well I hope your week is going well. I have a lot of writing to do and too much other work, so tata for now. ♫ 

Comments