Cozy / Adventure Vibes

    My little niece loves Hilda. And I do too. It is so cozy and fun. 

    I was really excited to find out there would be a second season. I have been rewatching season one in preparation. I missed the debut of season two, but that's alright. Life has been busy and I wanted to really sink in and enjoy the episodes. Not just fly through them. 

    I've noticed little details that I hadn't seen prior. Which always makes a show more fun. 

    And the episodes are a great way to relax even if there is a lot of action. It somehow manages to have this perfect balance of adventure vibes and cozy vibes at the same time. 

    And it feels like there is so much world to explore. I think the world Hilda is set in would make a delightful TTRPG.(table top role playing game) That and I really want to be able to play Dragon Panic. (The board game they play in the show)

    Well I just finished rewatching season one over a hot cup of tea. I am ready to start season two. 

    I think I'll give it a day or two though. Make sure I have plenty of quiet time to fully immerse myself with a hot cup of tea and maybe a big bowl of popcorn. 

Comments