Things I Love Thursday: Hello Again

   [Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    I have been doing some preparations for the new year. I need to get ready for winter. It's less than a week away. I don't have any plans yet. Do you have plans for your holidays this season, which ever ones they may be? 

    It has been a few weeks but I bring you another Things I Love Thursday. 
  • The Sims 4 
  • The Princess Bride 
  • Music
  • Tea
  • The creative process 
  • Friends
  • Art
  • Watching people play very cute games
 

 

    I hope you are doing well. I know this time of year can be hard on people and this year is so much harder. Please take the time you need to take care of yourself. and if you cup is full check on those around you. And if I don't poke in again before then, Happy Winter. 

Lilian 

Comments