Things I Love Thursday: One Week In

[Image Description] the words "Things I Love Thursday" written in a cream colored boxy Ariel font over a purple starry background.

     How is your new year going? I am doing okay so far. I am enjoying a good book I was looking forward to getting my hands on. I am trying to keep my goals and themes in mind as I move through each day, but I am having to work around other things to find a comfortable and regular schedule to really work within. 

    This is the first Thursday of 2021 and I bring you a new image for my Things I Love Thursday posts. I enjoy playing around on GIMP 2. Are there any programs that you enjoy being creative with? 

    And now on the the little joys. 

Happy List of Things

  • Watching people play cute games like Ooblets & Animal Crossing New Horizons
  • Cute art 
  • Talking to people on discord and playing Minecraft 
  • Bees ♥ Bees in Minecraft. Bee plushies. Finding a crochet pattern for teeny bees! ♥♥♥
  • Reading 
  • I found lapis lazuli in Minecraft and made myself a silk touch pickaxe!  
  • The delightfully efficient railway that people had built on the Minecraft server I play on. 
  • Fresh bread and knowing how to make jam that isn't too sweet. 
  • Cute fashion and cottagecore fashion. 
  • Kitties! 
  • Letting fresh air in while the temperature is not  . . . summer. 

Happy Pins


Happy Videos


    Let me know what has brought you joy in the first week of 2021.  

Comments