In the Cold I am Grateful

I am grateful for living in a house with a fireplace. 

I am grateful for neighbors and friends willing to share their supplies. 

I am grateful for frozen vegetables and aluminum foil. 

I am grateful for the years I worked at camp and learned how to cook in a campfire. 

I am grateful for the lessons I learned living through hardship. 

I am grateful for my sports radio so I can try to get news. 

I am grateful for plenty of blankets. 

I am grateful for the love of warm fuzzy animals. 

I am grateful for my knack for ingenuity. 

I am grateful for all the plants that survived. 

I am grateful for a source of drinkable water. 

I am grateful for candles, matches, and lighters. 

I am grateful for the beautiful night sky. 

I am tired of politicians playing politics with our lives. 

Comments