Spring Cleaning Kicked off Early This Year

[Image Description] Vintage drawing of a claw foot tub with several pipes for the shower head.
Image from Antique Images

    I unintentionally started my spring cleaning. 

    The other day I went to clean one of the toilets and ended up cleaning the entire bathroom top to bottom over the course of three hours. Dusting. Scrubbing. Soaking. When I finished my housemate told me it probably hadn’t been that clean since they moved in. The bathroom looks fantastic, but goodness am I in pain. 

    I like to celebrate the passing of the seasons. Often I try to welcome those seasons with a good bit of cleaning. I planned to start cleaning in March, but I guess I am starting now. 

    That may be for the best. I can not do 3 hours of cleaning a day every day. I am going to need to break it up or my body will make me regret it. 

    Do you have plans for spring cleaning? Where will you start? I think the next space is the kitchen for me. 


Tata,
Lilian

Comments