Things I Love Thursday: Bees

 [Image Description] the words "Things I Love Thursday" written in a cream colored boxy Ariel font over a purple starry background.


     Hello there. I hope the week is treating you well. I have had a pleasant week. I got a crafting bug and decided to try my hand at a crochet pattern I found on pintrest for a cute little bee. I had to look up some of the instructions. I only know a little bit of crocheting. I also kept my baoding balls near by for when my hands started to cramp and seize up. I felt absolutely amazing when I finished the little creature. And a couple days later I made them a friend. So now I have two purple and green bee plushies. 

Happy List of Things

  • Refreshing Naps 
  • Using the Last Unicorn Tarot
  • Loving Cats 
  • Critical Role 
  • Trying to crochet 
  • Finishing my first crochet project


Happy Pins


Happy Videos


    Have fun! Enjoy some good stories! Try something new! 

Comments