Things I Love Thursday: Reading

  [Image Description] the words "Things I Love Thursday" written in a cream colored boxy Ariel font over a purple starry background.


     Weird week so far. Bouncing between super productive and super sleepy. I got my second vaccine last week. I am very grateful for that. 

 Happy List of Things 

  • Legally Blonde 
  • Popcorn 
  • Chatting with friends 
  • Science 
  • Talking with other dyslexic science nerds
  • Actual, fully functioning accessibility. 
  • Critical Role 
  • Reading about D&D 
  • Reading about other stuff too. 
  • Reading
  • And always tea


 Happy Pins 


 Happy Videos 


    I hope you are all doing well. What brought you joy these past few weeks? 

Comments

  1. I loooove reading about DnD! My partners and I even have a Conan Exiles server that is DnD themed, and fantasy themed in general, and I read so much so I can write stories. My husband is a professional artist and does a lot of custom DnD related art too! :D I love everything to do with the subject!

    I love that cute little witchy pin and the one right below! Very Mori Kei. Do you know what Mori Kei is? I think it's something you'd like a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment