Things I Love Thursday: All the Plants

  [Image Description] the words "Things I Love Thursday" written in a cream colored boxy Ariel font over a purple starry background.


     Well it has been a bit. I got my second does of the vaccine last month. I also realized my garden has gotten kind of big. Or plant collection. They are almost all in pots. I have also gotten my nephew learning to grow things. He has some cucumber plants that are growing well so far. He is excited about it to. But yesterday I had to move all the plants into the garage for a bit because there is a lot of rain. And with them all bunched up I just felt so proud. 

 Happy List of Things 

  • Building in Minecraft
  • Writing
  • Finishing tasks on the to-do list
  • Finishing long overdue tasks on the to-do list
  • Learning and improving new skills 
  • Vector programs 
  • Friends 
  • Creativity 
  • Solving problems 
  • Finding productivity tools that work for me


 Happy Pins 


 Happy Videos 


    I hope everyone is doing well. Tell me what's making you smile. 

Comments