Things I Love Thursday: Joy During Bedrest

     Yesterday was brilliant! 

    I had to stick to bedrest a good bit of the day due to a bad dizzy spell but I saw some amazing things and had wonderful experiences. I watched the live recording of Daily Space on Twitch and the story of Skylab 2 repairs led to laughter and joy as well as a host having to stop to stop herself from dying of laughter. Afterwards the stream raided an artist on Twitch by the name of Ishirna who does glass art. 

    It was amazing and I enjoyed being able to chat with her, asking questions in the comments. Being able to see how glass art works and hear the similarities and differences from polymer clay. I was filled with such joy. I love art. And I love talking shop; to the point that when I go to conventions it is one of the main things I do. I talk to artists and crafters about our similar or differing crafts. I have enjoyed more than one or two conversations with other bakers. Talking shop is such a fulfilling joy. 

    And seeing her work her art on Twitch led my mind and excitement to an idea I have toyed with before. Perhaps I could try streaming art. It might not work out, but it would be fun to try. Better to try and fall flat than to never try and always wonder. 

Tata for now. 


Love,

Lilian

Comments