Small Delights: Coloring Page Art & Card Captor Sakura

[Image Description] Simple drawing of three strawberries and the words "Small Delights." Image is colored in like a coloring page.
 

It's been a while. Time to bring back the gratitude lists of Things I Love Thursday with a new name and maybe a different tone. Guess we'll find out. 

I've been loving making art with vectors. The perfect combination of math and art. Today I tried making a strawberry for the image of this post. There will be an uncolored one below. 

Other things I am happy about. 

Card captor Sakura! I never got to see much of the anime back in the 90's, but I did have all the manga. And now they have the Clear Card arc out. Netflix has the old seasons and I am finally getting to see them there. It's fun to see how they did things differently in the anime. And I just finished season one yesterday. 

It will be especially exciting to see the Clear Card arc when I get there. Because even the manga is new and I have NO idea what is going on. It will all be new. 

[Image Description] Uncolored copy of the coloring page at the top of the post. Simple drawing of three strawberries and the words "Small Delights."

What are some things that you are excited about? 






Comments