Things I Love Thursday: Astronomy and Good Vibes

    [Image Description] Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.


    This week was the winter solstice. It was also the date of the conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter. Don't worry you can still try to catch sight of them as they move apart. I remember one year I spent a few weeks tracking Mars and Jupiter as they made a close approach on one another and then pulled apart. I really love astronomy and watching the celestial objects. It's so much fun. 

    Oh also Happy Christmas Eve to all of you who celebrate it. Please be extra carful this year. With more people traveling there will be more chances to catch the virus. 

    But it is also Thursday! ♥ And that means gratitude list day! Here goes. ♪
  • Hilda and the cozy adventure vibes it brings to the table. 
  • Minecraft
  • Star gazing. If you are in the northern hemisphere Orion and Sirius are pretty high up in the sky. Near the zenith. 
  • Finally finding the right words to find the charts I was spoiled on for tracking celestial objects. Stellarium is really nice, but I have found so much joy with my "analog" charts and maps. There is an excitement to the exploration.  
  • Prepping my new bullet journal for the new year. 
  • Getting parts of my room sorted and pretty. It is always so much nicer to be in a space you enjoy being in and that speaks to your heart. 
  • Tidying a bit of the rest of the house too. 
  • Trying to put together a collection of more cottagecore mods into a game of Minecraft to share with a friend. 
  • Writing. 
  • Feeling okay. When you live with dysthymia and C-PTSD having moment of just feeling okay are really, really nice. 
  • Art! I love art! When this pandemic is over I want to go to ALL the art galleries and museums. Just drop me off with a bento lunch and I'll hang out all day. 

 

 

    As I said I hope you are all safe and taking care of yourselves. Happy Thursday. Happy Christmas Eve. And go watch something that makes you happy. 
 
Lilian 

Comments