Things I Love Thursday: Movie Breaks

 [Image Description] the words "Things I Love Thursday" written in a cream colored boxy Ariel font over a purple starry background.

     This week I saw some fun movies during my breaks. One of them was suggested by Lady Rebecca Fashions in a video I will have below in the video section. Godmothered was delightful and fun. I may watch it again some time. I am also looking forward to new episodes of Carmen Sandiego. Breaks are good and it's real nice to have things that aren't too intense to enjoy. 

Happy List of Things

  • Cute movies 
  • The book version of Kiki's Delivery Service 
  • Writing progress 
  • Building cute stuff in Minecraft 
  • Chatting to folks while I fish in Minecraft 
  • Playing with the cats and their toys. 
  • Science 

 Happy Pins


 Happy Videos 


    I hope you are all taking care of your mental health and your health. It has been rough. Hang in there. 

Comments